Blogger/blogspot question- don't know where to turn!

  • Julia van der Wyk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2009
      Hello,

      I don't know if this is the right forum to post in, but I am getting nowhere
      fast with the google resources.

      I manage a 'blogger' blog, and have discovered that the 'permalink URL'
      generated is not the actual URL, resulting in 404 error pages whenever you
      try to read a recent post. All my settings seem correct and I am pulling my
      hair out (not literally) trying to get this figured out.

      Is there anyone in this group who has some knowledge to share on this issue?

      Deep thanks offered,

      from Julia v.

      Cell: (831) 278-2391

      Home/Office: (831) 427-1726