RE: [babble] Constructive Criticism

  • Lisa Thompson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      Paola,

      I really like your portfolio pieces too, but I'd second jb's remark that the
      pointing man doesn't feel like it fits in with your other work. I'm on a
      pretty fast connection, but I found the opening flash intro excruciatingly
      slow--with no real payoff. I'd suggest speeding it up quite a bit.

      Lisa

      Lisa Thompson
      DuckDog Design
      http://www.duckdogdesign.com
      http://www.field-notes.net

      > Paola Potts <paolapotts@...> wrote:Hello:
      >
      >I have decided to stop procrastinating and create an on-line
      >portfolio. Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.
      >
      >http://graphics2.palomar.edu/print/dtp/39594/ppotts/
      >
      >Thanks.
      >
      >Paola
    • Paola Potts
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2003
        Thank you everyone for your great constructive criticism. I am in the
        process of making the necessary improvements.

        Best Regards,

        Paola