Re: [hifairtax] Hello?

  • rgmjsmm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
      Today is Fair Tax Time Radio

      Fair Tax Time Radio Program
      Live every Wednesday
      9:00 pm ET, 8:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm MT, 6:00 pm PT
      Call in number; (619) 393-6478
      Toll free call in number (888) 436-1206
      Movie Producer Craig Bergman joins Fair Tax Time

      Craig Bergman will be our guest on Fair Tax Time Radio this Wednesday. We will be talking about the film he is producing - "UnFair IRS" - which goes into production next month and is scheduled for release in September.

      Mr. Bergman, a nationally syndicated radio talk show host, has extensive political campaign and grassroots organization experience at both state and national levels serving as campaign manager, senior staff, or in a consulting role for multiple candidates, including: Five Presidential races, six Gubernatorial races, eight U.S. Senate races, dozens of Congressional races and innumerous state and local races. He has served as a consultant for national organizations such as Christian Coalition, Focus on the Family and Americans for Prosperity. Prior to his political consulting, he worked as a vice president in banking for several major banks, including Wells Fargo.

      Fair Tax Time airs each Wednesday evening at 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern time. Listeners may hear this show on the web or by telephone, where we invite questions and comments. Call (619) 393-6478, or if you are charged for long distance, feel free to use our toll-free number (888) 436-1206. All shows are archived so you can listen later or even download for free. For links and information, visit Fair Tax Time.com or FairTaxNation.com. Don't forget to share with your friends!

      Show link:

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fairtax4ca/2013/06/20/movie-producer-craig-bergman-joins-fair-tax-timeM

      Marilyn Rickert

      In a message dated 6/19/2013 4:00:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time, misrr@... writes:

      Any goings on locally?

    • Tia Mayberry
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
        I've lived in Denver for over a year. Am no longer involved with the Fairtax in Hawaii.