Summer of FairTax:Turning up the Heat on D. C.

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      Summer of FairTax is designed bring us to the votes needed to pass the
      FairTax.
      1 President
      61 Senators
      218 Representatives
      The issue of tax reform is gaining momentum in the Congress.
      House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) talked about the economy this morning on Fox News program American's News room. McCarthy said -- First thing we should do is reform the tax code.
      According to Woodall, Congress will soon hold a series of Ways and Means Committee hearings on tax reform. Woodall said he will advocate for the FairTax, but said Congress will talk about all other proposals as well.
      We need to make sure that the FairTax is the tax reform plan that becomes law.
      Please join us as we Storm the Hill July, 28, 29 & 30 in Washington DC.
      We need you in DC to spread the
      FairTax message to members of congress, activists, and tourists.
      Storm the Hill
      July 28 -- Make appointments to talk to your Congressman and/or tax aid
      We will also be distributing FairTax materials to the Senate office buildings
      July 29 -- Visiting all three House office buildings distributing FairTax materials, encouraging congressmen to cosponsor and thanking our cosponsors.
      July 30 --Special FairTax tour of the USCapital arranged by Congressman Woodall's office. Tickets are limited so everyone must register to obtain a for the capital tour ticket.
      Fair Tax Nation will be posting information on Summer of FairTax events
      Feel free to post your local FairTax events on the Fair Tax Nation website.
      Questions? Just ask!
      Marilyn Rickert
      www.FairTaxNation.com
      www.FairTax.org