Operation FairTax Victory/Storm the Hill Update 3/23/2010

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 9:26 AM
      Please join us for Operation FairTax Victory conference/Storm the Hill rally in DC on April 14-16.

      Confirmed speakers: Neal Boortz, Rep. John Linder, Rep. Steve King, Pastor David Whitney, Clyde Prestowitz, and Ken Hoagland! We have many other exciting events planned too

      Meet FairTax supporters from around the Nation as we converge on DC to make our voices heard!
      A registration fee of $45 will admit you to the Operation FairTax Victory conference. To register go to:

      Only 2 days remain to reserve your discount rooms Operation FairTax Victory/Storm the Hill at:

      Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
      2799 Jefferson Davis Highway
      Arlington, VA 22202

      There is a 3 night Minimum Length of Stay for guests arriving Wednesday, April 14th and Thursday, April 15th. A 1 night room & tax, non-refundable deposit will be collected at time of booking.

      To reserve your room Phone: 402-592-6464 / 888-421-1442
      On the Internet: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/fairtax
      The FairTax Storms the Hill room discount is available only until March 25.

      For more information please visit www.FairTaxNation.com

      Questions? Just ask!
      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412