Volunteers needed to make calls to DC on

  • Sam Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 1:54 PM
      It appears we will be having a FairTax tax aide
      educational meeting in DC in 2 weeks. Headquarters
      needs volunteers to make a few calls each into DC to
      only find out the name and correct spelling of their
      states congressman´┐Żs (or womans) tax aide (many have
      changed since last session). If you re interested in
      helping with this project please call Genie at
      1-800-FAIRTAX #137. You may call as late as 9 PM CST
      tonight or as early as 7 AM CST tomorrow. Or even
      easier ´┐Ż send me an email with tax aide AND your home
      state in the subject line.

      Thanks!

      Genie Hayes

      Grassroots and Communications