(The Motley Fool Online Forum) Call for Posts

  • investorshelper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      FairTaxers, please visit: http://snipurl.com/sruj
      (Free 30-day registration available)

      Subject (thread): "A monthly rebate of your taxes!"
      Discussion Board: Living Below Your Means
      By: OP (I think his original post was pulled.)
      No. of Recommendations: (None yet)

      The Motley Fool is a very big online forum - particularly for
      investors. As articles are noticed - and receive reader recommendation
      - their readership can grow substantially.

      Please review this FairTax thread (previous postings) to date. This
      thread has much room for development. Try to be sensitive to the
      context of foregoing comments.

      Click "Recommend" on my (ih2005) post/s. This, too, will increase
      FairTax post visibility.

      Everyone doing a little, can make a HUGE difference!

      ih