Re: [hi166sectionR0910] New file uploaded to hi166sectionR0910

  • Michiko Soriano
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 24, 2009
      is answers.com a valid source even? anyway alright

      Maria Michelle Michiko SORIANO
      BS Management 2010
      Minor in Enterprise Development
      Telecom Ecole de Management, France Fall '08
      Vice-President for Human Resources, Ateneo Collegiate Society of Advertising
      Ateneo de Manila University
      09178132449 | (02) 2166203 | chixoriano@...