90Re: [hi166sectionR0910] New file uploaded to hi166sectionR0910

  • Christa U.
    Sep 24, 2009
      The trivia was he was wanted by the Japanese to work for the government, but he refused to do so, so he hid from them and rode via bangka in the dead of night when he moved from island to island.

      Do you guys want me to revise the way I wrote it? Maybe it wasn't too clear? :( I tried finding some other things for the other presidents, but it was so odd, puros mga everyone was a lawyer but Magsaysay, and such.

      Refer to the one below for the new one.

      --

      A master when it comes to hiding. This president was loyal to the Allied Forces and refused to serve the puppet government the Japanese wanted him to have a hand in. He must have had good connections to have been able to move from place to place quickly. Carlos P. Garcia, good at hiding and escaping to other islands by bangka at the dead of night, especially when he'd been found out and had to escape.

      Christa Rosary T. Uymatiao,
      IV AB ChnS-H
      Major in Chinese Studies, Humanities Track
      Ateneo Celadon
      Ateneo Student Exchange Council
      Ateneo AEGIS2010, Write-Ups Editor
      Ateneo de Manila University

      christa_uy@... | dolldalera@...
      (+63)9087568863

      http://dresdendoll.wordpress.com
      'Never frown, no matter what life may bring for you never know who gets inspired by your smile. To the world you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world."