89Re: [hi166sectionR0910] New file uploaded to hi166sectionR0910

  • ysa villar
    Sep 24 7:51 AM
      Isn't it supposed to be trivia? So what's the trivia part? Just a clarification

      From: Christa U. <christa_uy@...>
      To: hi166sectionR0910@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:09:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [hi166sectionR0910] New file uploaded to hi166sectionR0910

      Hey Michiko, here's my part. It's only about 75 words long, so am just putting the content here...guys, kindly check if it's okay and interesting enough.

      A master of disguise and an excellent fugitive of sorts. Loyal to the Allied Forces and one who refused to serve a puppet government, this president must have had good connections to have been able to move from place to place without detection from the Japanese-controlled government. Carlos P. Garcia was one who wasn’t afraid to escape the clutches of the Japanese, even if it was in the dead of night and on a bangka.

      Is it interesting enough? :)

      Christa Rosary T. Uymatiao,
      IV AB ChnS-H
      Major in Chinese Studies, Humanities Track
      Ateneo Celadon
      Ateneo Student Exchange Council
      Ateneo AEGIS2010, Write-Ups Editor
      Ateneo de Manila University

      christa_uy@yahoo. com | dolldalera@gmail. com
      (+63)9087568863

      http://dresdendoll. wordpress. com
      'Never frown, no matter what life may bring for you never know who gets inspired by your smile. To the world you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world."