      From: justbenoisy01 <justbenoisy01@...>
      To: hi166sectionR0910@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:47:42 PM
      Subject: [hi166sectionR0910] Group Paper (DUE THIS FRIDAY)

      Ive uploaded the instructions on the photo section of the groups so please check the necessary parts. I also included the division of the parts written on the instructions din,

      Please upload all FINALS parts by 6pm this thursday. DO NOT BE LATE.

      Group divisions:
      ME TIN, EMIL
      Christa
      Denise
      YSA and Michiko

      Michiko, can i ask you to do the editing? Christa is really busy to be able to edit our paper since maam is very strict with grammar and consistency raw.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic