      From: Michiko Soriano <chixoriano@...>
      To: Histo Group 7 <hi166sectionR0910@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:21:50 PM
      Subject: [hi166sectionR0910] Did we miss anything?

      Hey guys!
      So now that we have all the texts and pictures uploaded, emil will print out the texts and denise will print out the pictures.
      ( ) Emil will still also send in the artwork he's doing to denise
      ( ) Emil will place them on the laptop
      ( ) Who will make the arrow markings and "ALIEN-ish" comments?
      * Please correct me if i'm wrong :)
      Did we miss anything? What else do we have to do? Do you guys think it's already good for submission or are we lacking something?

      Thanks!

      Michiko

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic