Walk The Beat 2007

  • Meg Lousteau
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi everyone - below is an email from Captain Colin about the upcoming Walk the Beat Run/Walk to support the New Orleans Police Department.  It's going to be held on Saturday, October 20 and kicks off at Lafayette Square Park.  I did it last year and had a great time - running or walking, this is a great excuse to support NOPD and get some exercise!

      Most importantly, this effort helps NOPD, whose officers are underpaid and whose district headquarters sometimes lack even the basics like copier paper.  They do so much for us - let's all show our support for them!

      Click here for more information and/or to register:

      http://www.nopjf.org/walkthebeat/index.html

      Thanks, Meg