Robbery

  • bama19106
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      FYI...
      I had a lawn mower and weed eater stolen Monday from my back yard.
      The robber tried to break into the house, but could not get in, so stole what
      he/she could which was the yard equipment out in the yard.

      I live at the corner of Rampart and Gov. Nicholls in the Treme.
    • fortunellc
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        --- In hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com, "bama19106" <bama19106@...>
        wrote:

        > FYI...
        > I had a lawn mower and weed eater stolen Monday from my back yard.
        > The robber tried to break into the house, but could not get in, so
        stole what
        > he/she could which was the yard equipment out in the yard.
        >
        > I live at the corner of Rampart and Gov. Nicholls in the Treme.

        Bama,

        Did you report it to the 1st District? You might want to send in
        a "hot sheet", a report of the crime in a standardized format.

        Hal