overnight murder in Treme

  • Meg u
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hi all - just seeing on the TV news that there was a murder last night at the corner of St. Ann and Claiborne.  No details on the motive or means or victim were given, but I'll see if I can get some additional information.  Thanks, Meg
    • Meg Lousteau
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25 7:09 AM
        Hi all - there was a murder overnight in the 700 block of N. Robertson Street (between St. Ann and Basin).  There are very few details as of now, but when more become available I'll send them out.  Thanks, Meg