Re: [hftaneworleans] Tulane Univesity's Treme Presentation Plan

  • fortunellc@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 8:20 AM
      Naydja, I have a prior commitment on Thursday at the Horizon Initaitive's fundraisier at Tipitina's.
      --
      Cell: (504)247-5316
    • jnyno@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 3:33 PM
        This is very short notice, and a bad week when there are many conflicts due to jazz fest. I, for one, not that it matters, cannot make it.

        Jeanne Nathan
        Creative Industry
        2326 Esplanade Ave.
        New Orleans, LA 70119