Re: [hftaneworleans] Sales Volunteer Needed for HFTA Newsletter Advertisements

  • Dabne Whitemore
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2013
    Here is the ad rates if anyone is interested!

    On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Katja Toivola <so2001no@...> wrote:

    Hi Dabne,

    How much do the adds run?

    Thanks,

    Katja

    Join us on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/SpiritOfNewOrleansProductions
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Spirit Of New Orleans Productions
    Traditional New Orleans Jazz With A 21st Century Flavor
    Katja Toivola
    1227 Ursulines Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70116
    Tel:
    +1 504 432 3286 (USA), +358 50 547 7038 (Finland)
    E-mail: kamtoivola@..., so2001no@...
    www.spiritofneworleans.com

    Katja's MySpace

    Mieti kahdesti, ennen kuin printtaat.