File - Group Guidelines

  • hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 1, 2013
      This group is to provide a gathering place online for the Historic Faubourg Trem� Association. By posting to the Forum, you are agreeing to the terms of use. Please note that the opinions expressed on this message board do not necessarily reflect those of the Historic Faubourg Trem� Association. HFTA will not be held responsible for comments made on these e-mail posts. All opinions (emails posted) belong solely to the user posting the message and should be viewed as an extension of First Amendment rights. However, in this forum, these rights do not extend to personal attacks or speech deemed inappropriate for a public forum. Inflammatory comments, political campaigning, and solicitation for commercial purposes are not allowed and will constitute grounds for removal from the e-group list.

      All messages sent to the discussion group must address a topic that will promote a positive dialogue and exchange of views, ideas, and information about Faubourg Trem� and issues that impact the quality of life in Trem�. When sending message, please keep the following suggestions in mind. They will help keep the discussion group as a place where we can freely discuss ideas and projects to help improve our community and make it an even better place to live.

      � When you send a message to the list, please include your full name at the bottom, so that other list members will know who sent the message.
      � Include a subject line in each posting.
      � Do not post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; and (c) any confidentiality obligation.
      � Do not advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use the main Forum for commercial purposes of any kind or post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component;
      � Do not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity; (b) engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet; or (c) delete any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify; or (d) post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the Forum.

      We reserve the right to remove any material, and if we deem appropriate, to turn over to law enforcement officials, including, e-mails, that is in violation of these rules. We also reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using the Forum in violation of the law.

      Thanks for adhering to the terms of use and let's all get involved to better our beautiful, historic community!!
    • hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com