Iberville/ Choice meeting Monday, May 20th, 6:30 PM

  • Ethan Ellestad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Here is the text of the flyer I was just forwarded:

      Public Meeting – Iberville Redevelopment

      Iberville Onsite Phases I & II

      Squares 129, 156, & 159 of the 2

      nd District

      Presentation of

      Schematic Design

      &

      Proposed Zoning Waivers

      Meeting Date:Monday, May 20, 2013

      Location: The Tremé Center

      900 North Villere Street, New Orleans, LA70116

      Time: 6:30 – 8:30 PM

      NEW ORLEANS – The Housing Authority of New Orleans (HANO), in conjunction with the City of New Orleans will hold a public information meeting to present the Schematic Designs and proposed zoning waivers for Iberville Onsite Phases I & II. The purpose of this meeting is to engage the general public, neighbors, associations, and other interested parties to solicit relevant input and provide timely information regarding the design and zoning related to Iberville Onsite Phases I & II.

      The public meeting will be held at The Tremé Center and begins at 6:30 PM. HANO, the City of New Orleans, and the design team will give a brief presentation. Following the presentation, meeting participants will have an opportunity to viewproposed design boards and speak directly to project representatives. Comment cards will be available for submission of feedback.

      Project information, including the Schematic Designs for the Developments and information on proposed zoning waivers, will be available at the offices of HANO (4100 Touro Street) and also online at

      http://cnineworleans.org . Public comments specific to the Schematic Designs can be submitted within 30

      days from the meeting date through this web address [

      http://cnineworleans.org] or by mail to Josh Collen [812 Gravier Street, Suite 200 New Orleans, LA 70112].