Re: [hftaneworleans] me again...with the dalai lama this time

  • Jamie Trent
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20 11:51 AM
      I'm Buddhist so you know you can count me in.

      Jamie
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 20, 2013, at 11:48 AM, Brett Will Taylor <brettwilltaylor@...> wrote:

      hello again hfta,

      check out this awesome story on npr:

      http://wwno.org/post/new-orleans-draping-tibetan-prayer-flags-ahead-dalai-lamas-visit

      it would be such a tribute to peace and send such a message to those who wish to disturb ours if treme went all out and we all did this on our homes.  what do you say?

      brett will taylor

      between right and wrong, there is a field.
      i will meet you there.    --rumi

    • Brett Will Taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20 11:56 AM
        you also are colorful, so it's a two-fer!!  :)

        brett will taylor
        www.ashamansjourney.net
        http://nolavie.com/author/brett-will-taylor
        http://wwno.org/term/brett-will-taylor