Re: [hftaneworleans] New online arts and entertainment magazine featuring New Orleans behind-the-scenes

  • Brett Will Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
      and what an AWESOME endeavor it is!
      while frommer's, the new york times, travel + leisure and, oh yeah, our own mayor spin the disneyfied new orleans, good good will set the record straight.  which is, you know, good.  good?  :)
      bwt

      brett will taylor
      www.ashamansjourney.net
      http://nolavie.com/author/brett-will-taylor
      http://wwno.org/term/brett-will-taylor

      between right and wrong, there is a field.
      i will meet you there.    --rumi