New online arts and entertainment magazine featuring New Orleans behind-the-scenes

  • Deborah Cotton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013

      My latest endeavor...

      Deb

      April 18, 2013

      Contact:

      Deborah Cotton, Publisher

      www.NewOrleansGoodGood.com

      info@...

      New Orleans, La

      New online arts and entertainment magazine takes readers behind the scenes to

      unique people, places, and traditions of New Orleans

      New OrleansGoodGood.com is a brand new online arts & entertainment magazine that gives readers the inside track on what’s really going behind the scenes of our incomparable, fabulous and mysterious city.

      So much of what makes life entertaining in New Orleans are the outlandish characters, colorful history, unique rituals and events you know by virtue of living here. Its not what the Office of Tourism or the mainstream media promotes; but rather those things you hear about through ‘who you know’, through word of mouth. New Orleans Good Good introduces readers to those only-in-New Orleans people, places, and traditions that inspire and enrich our daily lives.

      Learn not only where to find Sunday parades but get to know our city’s second line royalty: the social aid and pleasure club leaders and members, brass band musicians, umbrella and sash artisans and clubhouse bar owners. Meet some of the most beloved home cooks from around the city and learn their secrets to making their favorite local dishes. Find out what’s really going on at that corner storefront with no name on the building and a line of folks wrapped around the block every Friday afternoon.

      In addition to the featuring the grass roots folks and culture of New Orleans, Good Good is publishing the best up-to-the-minute information on the newest addition to our local entertainment scene: Hollywood South. Locate information on how to get industry jobs, training opportunities, representation and more.

      For additional information, visit www.neworleansgoodgood.com

      Publisher Deborah ‘Big Red’ Cotton is an author, blogger and videographer who has been chronicling the city’s cultural and political scene since 2005. She is the author of ‘Notes From New Orleans: Spicy, colorful tales of Politics, People, Food, Drink, Men, Music and Life in Post-breaches New Orleans’. She has written columns for national and local publications such as AOL, B.E.T., EURweb, Nola.com and the Gambit. Her Big Red Cotton youtube channel boasts 1.6 million plus views, hosting the largest catalogue of second lines and brass bands videos on the internet.

      ######

      Contact:

      Deborah Cotton, Publisher

      www.NewOrleansGoodGood.com

      info@...

    • Brett Will Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
        and what an AWESOME endeavor it is!
        while frommer's, the new york times, travel + leisure and, oh yeah, our own mayor spin the disneyfied new orleans, good good will set the record straight.  which is, you know, good.  good?  :)
        bwt

        brett will taylor
        www.ashamansjourney.net
        http://nolavie.com/author/brett-will-taylor
        http://wwno.org/term/brett-will-taylor

        between right and wrong, there is a field.
        i will meet you there.    --rumi