Street Closure - May 7th - Tuba Fats Tuesday

  • Jessica Knox
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
    North Robertson street will be closed on May 7th from 4- 8pm for what I believe will be the 4th annual Tuba Fat Tuesday. If I receive any additional details, I will post. Thanks.

    Jessica D. Knox

    HFTA President

    www.faubourgtreme.org

    From: mbcunningham@...
    To: dashanna@...
    Subject: Fw: DPW Street Closure permit
    Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 23:05:36 +0000

    FYI
    Mary Cunningham
    Office of Kristin Gisleson Palmer
    Councilmember, District C

    "Communications to and from this e-mail address are subject to provisions of the State of Louisiana Public Records Act"
    Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device