Fwd: Absolute Auction - By Order of the New Orleans Redevelopment Authority | 130+/- Properties Throughout New Orleans

  • Dabne Whitemore
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 21, 2013

      This email was sent to tremebikingmama@... by info@... |
      Ameribid.com | 7715 E. 111th Street South | Suite 114 | Tulsa | OK | 74133

    • Dabne Whitemore
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 28, 2013

        Property auction...

        Dabne
        (504) 701-7871
        sent from mobile, please excuse any errors or typos - thanks!

        Ameribid.com | 7715 E. 111th Street South | Suite 114 | Tulsa | OK | 74133
      • Jamie Trent

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 28, 2013
            Jamie this is horrible!  I am so glad you and your friend are safe but that's a matter of luck and nothing we can count on. Can you tell us the blocks and the times that these incidents occurred?  And I assume 911 was called - what was the police response?

            It's EXTREMELY disconcerting that we have, again, had to learn about persons crimes from the victims rather than from NOPD.  The emails that they send out seem to be random. What is the policy that determines what crimes get press releases?  And again, why doesn't NOPD send out emails about trends and patterns?

            I hope this is something that hfta can address with NOPD and our elected officials. Personal safety is paramount.

            Thanks, meg

            Meg Lousteau
            504.621.4080
            Sent from my iPhone

[...]

            • Meg Lousteau
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 28, 2013
                Thanks. What time?

                I also walk to and from work so this is very unnerving.

                Meg Lousteau
                504.621.4080
                Sent from my iPhone

[...]

                • Michael L. Baker
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 28, 2013

                    Michael L. Baker, Abr/m, Crb, HHS
                    President
                    Realty Resources, Inc.
                    504.523.5555
                      Cell 504.606.6226
                    Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission with offices in the historic Lower Garden District of New Orleans

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 28, 2013
                      Good grief.
                      Jamie, first, thank heavens y'all both are safe.

                      Second, as Meg said, why isn't NOPD notifying the community?

                      brett will taylor
                      www.ashamansjourney.net
                      http://nolavie.com/author/brett-will-taylor
                      http://wwno.org/term/brett-will-taylor

                      between right and wrong, there is a field.
                      i will meet you there.    --rumi

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 28, 2013
                        I am glad everyone was ok and regret that this happened. Was the mugging reported to 8th district (French Quarter) since you had not crossed Rampart or did the 1st district respond? It has not been sent as a NOPD report for either district. I will inquire about the uptick in car break-ins and robberies and ask has or will additional patrols be put in place.

                        As Treme grows, our need for volunteers continue to grow. We need volunteers who can develop active and ongoing relationships with those who can help us solve problems such as this one. We are seeking someone who can act as a crime chair and recruit residents to be a part of a crime committee. If interested, please email me. Thanks.

                        Jessica

                        Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry.

                        meglousteau@... <mailto:meglousteau@...> Sent from my iPhone

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 21, 2013
                          FYI

                          You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.