nice saturday surprise

  • Brett Will Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      good to see the corner of st philip and villere back open for business with treme coffeehouse!  even better to see tables filled inside!
      stop by if you can and show some treme love.  :)

      brett will taylor
      www.ashamansjourney.net
      http://nolavie.com/author/brett-will-taylor

      between right and wrong, there is a field.
      i will meet you there.    --rumi
    • Deborah Cotton

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
          We wish Pera LLC, the owners of Treme Coffeehouse, much success. We are happy that owners of corner buildings are able to lease their buildings and look forward to many more businesses in Treme! Our goal is at least three more businesses in 2013.

          Treme on the Move!

          Jessica Knox
          HFTA President
          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry.

          www.ashamansjourney.net <http://www.ashamansjourney.net>