Need web designer

  • Dabne Whitemore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hi all,

      My NOLA Park, our park development at Esplanade and Henriette Delille Street, is in search of a great web designer. We had a volunteer helping, and it hasn't worked out. We are willing to pay, so if anyone has a recommendation, we will gladly take them!  Feel free to send me an email or call me at (504) 701-7871. Thanks so much! And, Like us on Facebook/mynolapark!

      Thanks,
      Dabne