Interest in Habana Outpost presentation/meeting?

  • Ethan Ellestad
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2012
      If there is sufficient interest, I will schedule a Land Use Committee meeting where the Habana Outpost proposal can be discussed.  I will invite both opponents and the developer (or a representative) to make their case.  The meeting would be open to all HFTA members.

      If you are interested, or would like more information about the proposal, please e-mail me at ellestad_ethan@... or urbandesign@....

      Thank you,
      Ethan Ellestad
      Chair, Land Use Committee

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 20, 2012
        I think it would be great to have another restaurant within close walking range. Plus, these guys seem quite cool... http://www.ecoinstitution.com/green-news/going-green-with-an-eco-restaurant/

        Cheers,

        Katja

        Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SpiritOfNewOrleansProductions
        +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
        Spirit Of New Orleans Productions
        Traditional New Orleans Jazz With A 21st Century Flavor
        Katja Toivola
        1227 Ursulines Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70116
        Tel:
        +1 504 432 3286 (USA), +358 50 547 7038 (Finland)
        E-mail: kamtoivola@..., so2001no@...
        www.spiritofneworleans.com

        Katja's MySpace

        Mieti kahdesti, ennen kuin printtaat.