Neighborhood Meeting, 11/8/2012, 7:00 pm

  • hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
      Reminder from: hftaneworleans Yahoo! Group

      Title: Neighborhood Meeting

      Date: Thursday November 8, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Inseparable Friends Hall, 1607 St. Philip Street
      Notes: All are welcome! The neighborhood meeting is designed to be a venue to garner ideas, suggestions, and solutions to problems to improve the quality of life of residents.

    • Jessica Knox
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
      Please note that the HFTA Neighborhood Meeting will begin at our usual time of 6pm. Agenda is attached. We have a very short agenda because HFTA is encouraging residents and members to support the Jazz in the Park benefit to continue free live music events in Armstrong Park . Part of HFTA's mission is to support and promote cultural activities in Treme and we are pleased that the Jazz in the Park group has worked hard to produce a quality, cultural event that families can enjoy. Don't forget that you can also get fresh farm produce at the Marketplace at Armstrong Park which works in collaboration with Jazz in the Park. Treme is truly on the Move!

      Jessica D. Knox

      HFTA President

      www.hfta.org

      "An idea is nothing without implementation and hard work."

      From: hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com
      To: hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 23:04:07 +0000
      Subject: [hftaneworleans] Neighborhood Meeting, 11/8/2012, 7:00 pm

      Date: Thursday November 8, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Inseparable Friends Hall, 1607 St. Philip Street
      Notes: All are welcome! The neighborhood meeting is designed to be a venue to garner ideas, suggestions, and solutions to problems to improve the quality of life of residents.

    • Ben Harwood
      Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
        at the bottom of the email it says the meeting is from 7-8 - I assume that is incorrect?

        [Attachment(s) from Jessica Knox included below]

        From: hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com
        To: hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 23:04:07 +0000

        Date: Thursday November 8, 2012
        Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        Location: Inseparable Friends Hall, 1607 St. Philip Street
        Notes: All are welcome! The neighborhood meeting is designed to be a venue to garner ideas, suggestions, and solutions to problems to improve the quality of life of residents.

        Edit reminder options

      • Jessica Knox
        Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
          Yes, the meeting begins at 6pm.

          Jessica
          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry.

          www.hfta.org <http://www.hfta.org> "An idea is nothing without implementation and hard work."

          From: hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com <mailto:hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com>
          To: hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com <mailto:hftaneworleans@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 23:04:07 +0000