The future of I-10/Claiborne Ave

  • Jessica Knox
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      The Transportation Studies Program of the University of New Orleans is seeking opinions regarding I-10/Claiborne Avenue via an online survey. If you would like to share your thoughts, please use the following link.  http://neworleans.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_d40GlxjIQt3kiQ4

      Thanks, Jessica

      The dignity of the individual will flourish when the decisions concerning his life are in his own hands, when he has the assurance that his income is stable and certain, and when he knows that he has the means to seek self-improvement.  ~Martin Luther King, Jr.