Filming Notification: Treme Season 2: March 2nd (1212 Treme)

  • Meg Lousteau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 9:07 AM

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Mary B. Cunningham <mbcunningham@...>
      Date: Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:23 AM
      Subject: FW: Filming Notification: Treme Season 2: March 2nd (1212 Treme)
      To: naydja@..., dashanna@..., Meg Lousteau <meglousteau@...>
      Cc: "Trevor K. Theunissen" <tktheunissen@...>

      FYI  Please send out to your membership.  Please note the “re-park” option.

      Best,

      Mary

      Mary Cunningham
      Director, Constituent Services
      Office of Kristin Gisleson Palmer
      Councilmember, District "C"

      New Orleans City Council

      Telephone:  504.658.1030

      Direct:  504.658.1033

      Mobile: 504.906.3216

      Fax:  504.658.1037

      E-mail: mbcunningham@...

      City Hall

      Room 2W70
      1300 Perdido Street
      New Orleans, LA 70112

      Communications to and from this e-mail address are subject to provisions of the State of Louisiana Public Records Act