HFTA's Bylaws Review

  • Naydja Domingue
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
    Attached is a copy of the Historic Faubourg Treme Association's (HFTA) bylaws as written and approved in 2006.

    The bylaws are being reviewed for possible changes. The process will take a couple of months to assure that we get to as many members as possible prior to being finalized.

    Our next general meeting will be held Wednesday, Sept. 8 (not Thursday, Sept 9) at 6 p.m. at Charbonnets. Plans to review the bylaws will be discussed briefly at that meeting.

    You will receive another notice about the meeting change.

    In the meantime, if you haven any changes to be considered, please submit them.

    Thanks your input.

    Naydja Bynum, President