TREMÉ UNDE R THE BRID GE MARKET

  • Jessica Knox
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      Please mark your calendars for the TREMÉ UNDER THE BRIDGE MARKET on May 16, 2009.  The market will be held every 3rd Saturday of the month under the I-10 expressway from Ursuline to Governor Nicholls and will feature music, art, crafts, food, and more. It is being sponsored by the New Orleans Police and Justice Foundation's Weed and Seed program. Flyer attached.

      If you are a potential vendor, please click here to link to the Vendor Application or you can visit www.nopjf.org to link to the application and pay vendor fees of $20.

      The more you are willing to accept responsibility for your actions, the more credibility you will have. ~Brian Koslow

    • gregtheleo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2009
        Wonderful Idea!!! We will be there!!!