Neighbor Walk/Assessments

  • Meg Lousteau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi all - our Neighbor Walk, scheduled for next Monday, June 9, has been moved to Tuesday, June 10.  I'll be making calls to everyone who signed up at the last meeting, but you don't have to have signed up to come!  We'll be meeting at 1020 N. Robertson Street at 6 p.m. sharp, and walking from there.  We'll also be passing out flyers to hand out about the meeting on Thursday.

      On another note, a massive effort is underway to reassess every building in Orleans Parish.  There are teams going house-to-house, measuring and asking about number of bedrooms, etc.  (I know this because they came to my house this morning.)  If they miss you, they'll leave a note in your mailbox and ask you to call them so that they can get the info from you.

      Thanks, Meg