Flyers announcing meeting dates and times

  • naydja2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      Our flyers announcing our meetings are outdated. We need to at least
      put flyers on telephone post in our neighborhood announcing the next
      two meetings (Thursday, July 6 and July 20). It is too late and too
      time consuming to put them out at each home. Lil Dizzy's is asking
      for one ASAP.

      In addition, each of us can continue to verbally let everyone know
      about the meetings. We must keep spreading the word about the
      neighborhood association so we can continue to grow and get as many
      involved as possible. All efforts we demonstrate (with examples) can
      contribute toward us getting credit toward using a process to be
      inclusive.

      Thanks for whatever you can do toward that effort.

      Naydja Bynum
    • Laureen Lentz