4800Results of Treme Property Mapping Survey at HFTA Land Use Meeting Wed 7/16

  • Ethan Ellestad
    Jul 15 10:40 AM
      All--

      At Wednesday's HFTA Land Use Committee, we will be reviewing the HFTA's draft final report from the 2014 Treme Property Mapping and Analysis study. This study surveyed all 875 parcels in the Treme neighborhood in 2013 culminating with a UNO class project that mapped all the data. Dabne Whitemore will review this report and the committee can discuss next steps for the use of this report.

      In addition, we will have updates on the work being done on the African American Museum and 1601 Basin St., a recap of the City Council's actions on short term rentals, and information about 1500 Governor Nicholls, recently named one of New Orleans most endangered historic properties.

      The meeting is at 6PM Wednesday, July 16 at Charbonnet's Insperable Friends Hall, 1607 St. Philip St.  Everyone interested in the future of Treme is encouraged to attend.

      Ethan Ellestad
      Chair, HFTA Land Use Committee