4798Land Use Meeting Wednesday, July 16th 6PM

  • Ethan Ellestad
    Jul 11, 2014
      All--

      We will be holding our next Land Use meeting at 6PM on Wednesday, July 16th at Inseparable Friends Hall (1607 St. Philip St.)

      Items on the agenda include:
      1500 Governor Nichols St (recently named one of the most endangered historic properties in the City)
      1411 Esplanade
      an update on the short term rental controversy and the ordinance passed at the last council meeting
      an update on ongoing work at the African American Museum
      an update in the 1601 Basin St project

      Everyone in the neighborhood is invited to attend, and feel free to bring any other issues you may have.

      Ethan Ellestad
      Chair, HFTA Land Use Committee