4796FW: Farmer's Market THURSDAY!

  • Jessica Knox
    Jul 10, 2014

      Farmer's Market THURSDAY!
      Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.
      View this email in your browser
      Armstrong Park
       901 N Rampart St
      Thursdays 3-7 pm
      Come make groceries at the market THURSDAY!
      After a 2 week break, the market is back! This week we've got some exciting new foods like pad Thai and pad Thai sauce from D-Jing! Sally's Country Gourmet Foods has got a variety of fresh sorbets including mango passion fruit. Can't wait to see you there!

      We accept EBT/SNAP benefits & credit/debit cards! Stop by our market table to swipe your card and receive market money that you can use to buy any food products at market!
      What's Fresh?

      Produce
           bell peppers, beans, corn, blueberries, squash, tomatoes, broccoli

      Seafood
           Louisiana trout, catfish, shrimp, crawfish, redfish

      Prepared Foods
           pesto, hummus, pimento cheese, Thai spring rolls, pralines, BBQ sauces, sorbet, pickles, cookie mixes, bread pudding, doughnuts

      Other Goodies

           honey, eggs, gourd birdhouses, spices, succulents, seeds, homemade dog treats...

      and much, much more!
         This Week's Vendors:
      · Cajun Boots · D-Jing · Hungry Hounds  · Katia's Backyard · Sally's Country Gourmet Foods · Story Produce · The Puddin' Shop · Upper 9 Doughnut Co. ·
      See you this Thursday!
      Always Fresh, Local & Affordable
      The Marketplace at Armstrong Park
      Facebook
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Twitter
      Website
      Website
      Copyright © 2014 ICD, All rights reserved.
      The Marketplace at Armstrong Park
      Sponsored by
      The Institute for Community Development (ICD)
      privately funded, non-partisan, 501(c)3, nonprofit

      Contact us at:
      marketplacearmstrongpark@...

      This email was sent to dashanna@...
      Institute of Community Development · 1622 Dumaine · New Orleans, LA 70116 · USA

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic