4792FW: No Farmer's Market July 3rd

  • Jessica Knox
    Jul 2, 2014

      No Farmer's Market July 3rd
      Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.
      View this email in your browser

      No Market on July 3rd

      Due to the City's Clean Zone Ordinance during Essence Festival, the market will not be operating on July 3rd.
      We'll be back in action next Thursday, July 10th, 3-7pm in front of Armstrong Park, see you then!

      Until next week, you can catch some of your favorite MAP vendors elsewhere:

      Katia's Backyard & Sally's Country Gourmet Foods @ Bywater Square, Chartres and Mazant on Thursday 3-7pm and Farmer's Market at 4000 St. Claude Ave on Saturday 10am-2pm

      Upper 9 Doughnut Co. @ Tracey's on Saturday 8am til & Sound Cafe Thursday, Friday and Saturdays 8am-6pm

      Fame Confectionery, Hungry Hounds & D-Jing @ Gretna Farmer's Market on Saturday morning

      Cajun Boots BBQ outside of Balcony Music Club or Aunt Tiki's Bar on Decatur, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights 6pm til

      A & S Seafood @ 4458 Jefferson HWY, Mondays 11am-3pm, Tuesday-Thursday 11am-6pm and Friday-Saturday 9am-6pm

      Fleur De's & Story Produce @ German Coast Farmer's Market in Destrehan on Saturday morning

      See you next Thursday!

      Always Fresh, Local & Affordable,
      The Marketplace at Armstrong Park

      Copyright © 2014 ICD, All rights reserved.
      The Marketplace at Armstrong Park
      Sponsored by
      The Institute for Community Development (ICD)
      privately funded, non-partisan, 501(c)3, nonprofit

      Contact us at:
      marketplacearmstrongpark@...

      This email was sent to dashanna@...
      Institute of Community Development · 1622 Dumaine · New Orleans, LA 70116 · USA

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      Jessica D. Knox

      HFTA President

      www.faubourgtreme.org