4615Re: [hftaneworleans] St. Peter Claver Shooting

  • Douglas Duckworth
    Jan 27, 2014
      Here's the audio of my visit to the 1st District.  It is mostly useless and hard to hear anything.  We actually talk about the shooting at 31:52.

      Again apparently someone was arrested for the gunfire which occurred last night around 9:30.  Officers on the scene told me three different calibers were used.  I will visit NOPD HQ tomorrow if they're open to confirm.  Heard that OPP might have some arrest information as well.  Crimemapping.com has nothing so far.

      Thanks
      Doug

      On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Douglas Duckworth <planningbfun@...> wrote:
      NOPD claim two people were arrested though St Peter Claver was on lockdown today.  Spoke with Claver's Principal who said another shooting was at Gov Nichols today.  Though she says the NOPD claim it was actually on the other side of Saint Bernard and echoed.

      The NOPD were not very helpful and did not seem to like that I was asking for information.  They were really busy looking at photos on Instagram.  Maybe if I upload photos of the bullet holes in these cars then it will expedite the investigation?

      Thanks
      Doug