4614Re: [hftaneworleans] St. Peter Claver Shooting

  • Douglas Duckworth
    Jan 27, 2014
      NOPD claim two people were arrested though St Peter Claver was on lockdown today. Spoke with Claver's Principal who said another shooting was at Gov Nichols today. Though she says the NOPD claim it was actually on the other side of Saint Bernard and echoed.

      The NOPD were not very helpful and did not seem to like that I was asking for information. They were really busy looking at photos on Instagram. Maybe if I upload photos of the bullet holes in these cars then it will expedite the investigation?

      Thanks
      Doug