4609Medicaid Expansion Petition

  • Douglas Duckworth
    Jan 26, 2014
      Last year, Governor Bobby Jindal announced that he would not accept new federal dollars to expand the state's Medicaid program.

      By rejecting these funds, nearly 400,000 Louisianans will be uninsured.

      Tell Governor Jindal to reverse course and accept federal Medicaid dollars and protect the 400,000 Louisianans that would benefit.

      That's why I signed a petition to Governor Bobby Jindal, which says:

      "Nearly 1 in 5 of Louisiana residents don't have health insurance, including many children.

      By rejecting Medicaid expansion funds from the federal government, you are hurting nearly 400,000 Louisianans who would benefit from it.

      Please reverse course and accept the federal Medicaid dollars and help Louisianans in need."

      Will you sign the petition too? Click here to add your name:

      http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/governor-jindal-accept?source=s.fwd&r_by=7406808

      Thanks!

      Douglas Duckworth
      1924 Saint Philip