4522Re: [hftaneworleans] FW: NEWCITY: Sojourner Truth Tennis Courts Open to the Public

  • Dabne Whitemore
    Oct 17, 2013
      Holy Cow, that is fantastic!!!  I used to be captain of my tennis team in high school, and haven't played since.  I'm open for a game or two if anyone is interested in brushing off the dust!

      Just as a cute little anecdote this am, Jackson and I got the rackets out of the attic the other day.  They still have the same strings from high school, which I can proudly say, I strung myself.  And, yes, they are hot pink strings.

      Call or email me if you are ever interested!  504-701-7871

      On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Jessica Knox <dashanna@...> wrote:

      See below.

      Jessica D. Knox

      HFTA President