      From: Arts Council of New Orleans [mailto:gmeneray@...]
      Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 3:40 PM
      Subject: Applying to Jazz Fest Crafts Webinar on Thursday, October 17th

      If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

      Share this:

      Interested in showing your artwork at the  2014 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival? Then join the Arts Council and Festival staff on Thursday, October 17th at 12 noon for a webinar on the application process. Running about 17 minutes, the webinar covers:

      • The mission and history of crafts at the Festival.
      • The ZAPPlication online procedures,
      • image preparation,
      • tips to strengthen your application.
      • Plus your questions answered in real time by Jazz Fest Staff.

      To access this webinar, please send email Gene Meneray at  gmeneray@...

      Can't join us live? Don't worry. An archived version will be available up until the application deadline of Tuesday, November 26, 2013.

      The 2014 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival presented by Shell is scheduled for April 25 to May 4, 2014. To apply to the Festival, please visit  Zapplication.org

           Next Arts Market Saturday,

           October 26th at Palmer Park!

      For more opportunities, please visit www.artscouncilofneworleans.org

      935 Gravier St Suite 850 | New Orleans , LA 70112 US

      To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

      manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.