4518Tonight! Night Out Against Crime!

  • Dabne Whitemore
    Oct 15, 2013
      Come on out for Night Out Against Crime from From 6 pm to 8 pm.

      Check out the 1200 block of Kerlerec Street, sign up for free tree on your block, find out more!

      Get your grub on, potluck - you bring it, we'll eat it. But, follow the smells of pork grilling and oysters for free!  BYOB, unless you make a donation for tree planting, then you get a free cocktail!

      And, don't forget, if you are not already of the Historic Faubourg Treme Association, please consider becoming a member.  Your membership supports the newsletter that reaches over 1500 residents, tree planting, events for the community, and more!  Pick up a copy of our annual plan and see what we have been up to.  Help us by getting involved!

      Like us on Facebook and sign up for the listserv

      Be safe Treme!