[hfnhl] AVAILABLE THRASHERS

  • Keith Nielson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hey GM's

      here is a list of available Thrashers. Please send all offers ASAP
      Forwards
      Kirk Maltby 67 77 on D
      Mike Sullivan 64 70 on d
      James Black 66 ov 60+ in scoring

      Defensemen:
      Dave Manson 73 ov 78 on d(i think )

      Goalies:
      Jamie Mclennan 73
      Corey Shcwab 68

      I will also listen to offers for henrik sedin but am in no hurry to trade him unless I get what I want.

      Thanks
      Thrashers GM
      Dustin Nielson
    • David C. Hume
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 1999
        You are probably getting a lot of these messages. I'm one of the GMs for
        the minor leagues and was looking for potential players. Our rosters are
        not finalized nor are our bank accounts, but I'll slap in some interest in
        receiving either Sullivan or McLennan for my minor league franchise, the
        Philly Phantoms. I cannot make a plausible offer now. =-/

        Sincerely,
        the Statsman
        David C. Hume