HFNHL Free Agency: Next Round

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2011
      DO NOT SEND OFFERS UNTIL TUESDAY WEDNESDAY 21 Sept, 2011

      Jon and Matthew Kershaw are running 2nd round of 2011 free agency. Our offers will be sent to each other and to Reggie Swingstein by the end of the day on Wednesday 21 Sept., 2011.

      RULES

      Please read these rules very carefully.

      I. Submission:
      All offers must be sent to hfsimgod@..., I will confirm receipt of your offers as well as update the bottom of this post. The subject of the e-mail should be "HFNHL Contract Offers: Team Name". If you send an email with a different subject it will not be sorted properly and may be lost.

      Your offers should be sent via Excel using the Team Offer Form file found in the Yahoo group under the 2011 Free Agent Files folder. The file is called TEAM OFFER FORM.xls

      FREE AGENT DEADLINE: Friday, September 23, 2011. @ Midnight Pacific Time (3am in Toronto).

      ALSO - Draft Lottery will be Tuesday!! Check in at the message boards
    • Dryden
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2011
        Tuesday Wednesday sept 21?

        Dryden Lewis