Ratings

  • Abbas Chagani
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2010
      Hey Brock,

      I was just reviewing the ratings on the main page, I see that they have been updated. I realize they are not finalized yet, but I was wondering  - Adil mentioned that the SK ratings are from http://brhlhockey.com/2010PlayerDB.html, is that correct?

      Thanks
      Abbas

    • Brock Otten
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2010
        Hey Abbas,

        We wanted to get the skater ratings from there, but it didn't end up working. So this year's skater ratings are taken from last year's HFNHL ratings.

        Brock

        To: hfnhl@yahoogroups.com