League Set-Up

  • Matthew Kershaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Gentleman,

      The 2010 setup of the hfnhl league is nearly complete.  Because we are moving to the new sim I need all GM's to check their rosters etc.  Please see the note below.

      www.hfnhl.com/2010/Index.htmlI have now updated and imported the 2009/2010 HFNHL Ratings File into the new sim.PLEASE START CHECKING1) that those ratings were correctly imported - if there is an inconsistency in player name spelling then it is possible that the ratings will not import for that player (on my Flames both BJ (aka Brandon) and Alex Picard (due to there being two of them etc.) were not correctly added. You might have the same problem.2) At the same time please check that I have correctly activated your entire pro roster and not forgotten anyone on the prospects list (with the exceptions of some recent signings as I still have that as a To Do).3) ROOKIE STATUS - this may be incorrect. Please post in the HFNHL Season - Status Update? thread any corrections to that on the message boards.
      NOTE: Recent Trades, Signings and GOALIE RATINGS, and the front page of www.hfnhl.com have not yet been updated. I'm in the process of that now.

      Thanks,

      Matthew