2009-10 Skater Ratings Released

  • wiger_33
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Gentleman,

      We are pleased to release to you, the 2009-10 HFNHL Skater Ratings. If you go to the files section of the yahoo group, you will see a folder marked 2009-10 Ratings. Enter that folder and open the skater rating excel file to view them in alphabetical order.

      Now please keep in mind a few things...

      1) These ratings are for our new SIM. So that means different headings than we used in the HFNHL. Check the top of the excel file for the category headings "Checking, Fighting, etc."

      2) Because these are new ratings for the new SIM, bear in mind that they may not look or feel the same as some of our previous ratings sets. So you can't really compare these ratings with any we've had in previous years. That means, you shouldn't be saying "What the hell, Johnny was a 76 puck handler last year, now he's a 66. What the fudge!"

      3) Also, if there are some great injustices that you feel your team's player has undertaken, remember that there will be challenges. We've yet to figure out how many and how the process will work (likely similar to last year), but you will get challenges to help fix things you feel are inaccurate with your players.

      Stay tuned as we should be able to finish and release our goaltender ratings in the next week or so. We were going to release them together, but we figured why continue to keep you guys in the dark. The skater ratings are done, so why not release them to you since we owe it to you guys for being patient.

      One step closer to the season gentleman, one step closer!