Let's Play Hockey - 07/08 SIM INFO - Lines are now due

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      Gentleman,

      Well... I now have the sim in hand and its time to get started.

      Pre-Season start date: Monday, November 19th, 2007.

      The simming is as much for me to practice the sim in a real life
      situation as well as for you to learn more about your teams - so
      please get your lines in.

      Sim Dates:

      1) Monday, November 19
      2) Thursday, November 22
      3) Friday, November 23
      4) Saturday, November 24

      Regular Season start date: Sunday, November 25th, 2007.

      Deadlines for lines will be 10 pm Eastern (8 pm Mountain, 6 am CET, 3
      pm EST Australia) until further notice.

      GM TO DO LIST

      Please check your teams' stadium capacity. Please provide links to
      proof. These changes need to be made before the regular season starts.

      RULES REMINDERS

      All lines should be done using the GM Editor. You can make roster
      moves and make your lines with this utility. The lines file gets
      uploaded to the "Files" section of the HFNHL's Yahoo! message group.
      Here are the minimum requirement's:

      Centers - 3
      Left Wings - 3
      Right Wings - 3
      Defensemen - 6
      Goalies – 2
      Additional skaters of any position - 3

      Detailed instructions on creating and submitting lines can be found
      by following the GM Editor link on hfnhl.com.

      POSITION CHANGES

      Please put all your position changes in your team folders of the
      "Files" section of the HFNHL Yahoo! Group. Please provide a link for
      any player whose position change is requested. Accepted links include
      waymoresports.com & nhl.com

      3 STRIKES

      Please remember that any GM who fails to meet their line submitting
      requirements will be given a strike.

      Players who receive 3 strikes will have their team fined $200,000.

      I will notify each GM in each instance of a strike.

      Please use the message board or my email to notify me of instances
      when you are away or have pending life matters that take you away from
      HFNHL for any short period so that we can avoid strikes.

      ROBB D RULE

      :naughty:

      If you need to use the `auto lines' feature, please make a note in
      your folder or email me. Please remember that the `auto lines'
      feature is not a substitute for long term line submission avoidance or
      not hiring an AGM to assist you.

      PERSONAL NOTE:

      My email is [email]mashcanada2003@...[/email]

      For those who are not in the know - I've volunteered for the simming
      position despite some heavy time commitments at work/life in the
      upcoming months. I ask for patience - I will do my best to be
      consistent - and pass off the responsibilities when I am unavailable.

      I have one more week of shooting on the doggie show, and added to that
      I am in LA (not Lethbridge, AB) this week for some meetings, hence the
      odd pre-season sched. I'm doing an update on files today (including
      Robs' ratings challenges).

      Let's Play.. er sim... Hockey!! :yo::yo::yo::yo: